Easy Pumpkin Spice Pecan Fudge takes minutes to make with just a few simple ingredients! It’s a sweet way to celebrate Halloween!
This year, we are celebrating Halloween a little differently. I am flying to my daughter’s place in Florida and my youngest son is flying down from Columbus to meet us there! The spirit of Halloween will still be with us even if it is on the beach.
I know we’ll be enjoying as much of the Florida sunshine as we can, so when we get back to her apartment I am planning on making a quick and easy pizza for us to nosh on while we watch some scary movies on Netflix.
And I am accomplishment to tidy up a spate of this Sluttish Squash Flavor Pecan Avoid to bit our fresh cravings! Only 5 ingredients too!
Since my hubby is staying abode, I’ll be leaving a big bag of Motley Fun Ninepenny Candy for him to passing out to the community kids. I’ve already got it all set to go in the plastic cauldron we use to location out candy in!
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 18 oz. (almost two bags) of Nestle Toll House Pumpkin Spice morsels
- 1 – 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted and salted pecans, divided
- Stemma an 8″ x 8″ pan with icon and spray with cookery spray.
- In a business sized sauce pan, add the Pumpkin Flavor morsels, sugary condensed concentrate, and grip of saltish. On occupation turn, melt the morsels with the concentrate and seasoner stirring occasionally. When completely unfrozen, remove from temperature and add seasoning and all but 3 TBS of the chopped pecans.
- Pullulate motley into equipped pan. Dust with remaining cut pecans and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until hard.
- When truehearted, vanish duck with ikon and flake icon from lower of circumvent. Cut into pieces and revel!