- Wallpaper: EASY2CHEARTYRIGATONIWITHITALIANSAUSAGE.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we're going to share the writing of most food recipes, which can be directly practiced in the home
EASY, HEARTY RIGATONI WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE
- 1/2 pound uncooked rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound Italian sausage with casing removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup beef broth or red wine
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 8-ounce can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped basil
- parmesan cheese or grated non-dairy cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and onions, and sauté for about 2 minutes, just until the onions are translucent.
- Add ground sausage to skillet and stir until fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Add beef broth or wine and scrap browned sausage bits off the bottom of the skillet.
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste, stir all ingredients well, turn heat down to low-medium and simmer for at least 10 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and 1/4 cup reserved pasta water to the skillet and stir all ingredients until the pasta is coated with the sauce. If needed, add more reserve water to create a sauce consistency to your liking.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle parsley and/or cheese just before serving.
Thanks to you for the visit to our own blog. be sure and share, continue with the updates from blog, which we shall pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for some
source : foodandcake123 .