- Wallpaper: up46.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 6, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing of all food recipes, which is often directly practiced in your house
Easy Dinner Idea:
Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches Recipe
This oven baked meatball sandwich recipe is a perfect easy dinner idea for busy days. Also great for large groups, game day, or as an on-the-go meal. A popular recipe that has been pinned over 1 million times!
- Sandwich rolls (cut with one side intact)
- Cooked Meatballs (your favorite recipe or frozen, pre-made meatballs)
- Pasta Sauce (homemade or jarred)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place your frozen cooked meatballs or homemade cooked meatballs in a large pot. Cover with your pasta sauce. Gently fold the meatballs with the sauce, Heat the meatballs and sauce on low-medium, stirring occasionally, until the meatballs are heated thoroughly.
- Fill a roll with as many meatballs as you can fit (usually 4-5 meatballs, depends on size of meatballs and the size of the roll). Top with more pasta sauce from your pot. Place filled sandwich rolls closely on baking sheet. Top each sandwich with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, hot, and bubbly.
- Keywords: meatball sandwiches, easy dinner idea, quick dinner, easy recipe, game day recipe
Thanks for the visit to our blog. make sure you share, continue with the updates from the blog, which we'll pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for some
source : heathyeasy .