- Wallpaper: 119.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- April 13, 2019
Easy Chicken Flautas
- 1 1/2 c. shredded chicken feel free to use leftover chicken or even canned chicken
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 c. salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 flour tortillas soft taco size
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, salsa, and salt & pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Mix together well.
- Evenly distribute chicken mixture over each tortilla, making a line down the middle of each tortilla and then rolling them up tight.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray (or use a silpat).
- Place rolled up tortillas evenly spaced on the cookie sheet (seam side down) and spray cooking spray generously over the top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tortillas become golden-brown.