- Wallpaper: tamago.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 26, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing coming from all food recipes, which can be directly practiced at your house
Tamago Omelet Recipe
- One tablespoon of vinegar for every two eggs
-Tamari to taste
- You will be needing a special rectangular pan called tamagoyaki nabe. You can also use a regular frying pan but the edges of the omelet will be removed to make a rectangular shape.
- Whisk eggs and tamari. Add cooking oil in the pan, if you are using a teflon coated pan you will get better results.
- Pour cooking oil in the pan and heat. When the oil is hot enough, pour whisked egg to cover the bottom, as soon as it begins cooking, without stirring, gently roll the omelet beginning by one end. The end result must have a cylinder shape.
- The first cylinder will probably not have the desired size, start again and when the whisked egg is nearly cooked, place the previous cylinder on one end and roll it on top to get the desired size.
- Place the omelet on a bamboo rolling mat and roll it, leave it like that until it cools down.
Omurice Recipe (Omelet Rice)
- Four cups of steamed white rice
- 400 grams of chicken meat
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup of small white mushrooms chopped in small pieces
- One green bell pepper chopped in small pieces
- Salt and pepper
- Five tablespoons of tomato catsup
- Cooking oil
- Eight Eggs
- Cook steamed rice.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Cut onion and green pepper to small pieces.
- Cut the mushrooms into small thin pieces.
- Pour cooking oil in a frying pan and saute vegetables until they are soft.
- Add steamed rice inside the frying pan, mix and fry together with the vegetables. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stop heat and mix catsup and set aside
- In another frying pan, add cooking oil and heat
- Beat three eggs in a bowl, pour eggs in the frying pan and quickly spread to make a round omelet.
- Add 1/4 of the mixed rice in the center of the omelet. Fold sides of the omelet on top of the mixed rice.
- Turn omelet over inside the frying pan to evenly seal the omelet. Set aside.
- Repeat process to make four omurice.
Just before serving, apply catsup on top of the omelet. Goes well with soup.
Thanks in your visit to your blog. don't forget to share, go through updates in our blog, which we will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful for other individuals
source : https ://oklikshare .