- Wallpaper: 1557171209 up5.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 6, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing off food recipes, that is directly practiced in the home
Crock Pot Smothered Pork Chops
Crock Pot Smothered Pork Chops are so yummy and tender and the gravy it makes is lip-smacking good. One of my family's absolute favorites!
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 oz packet onion soup mix
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup, low sodium
- 1 oz packet dry pork gravy mix
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- To thicken gravy:
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cold water
- In a 5-6 quart oval slow cooker, combine onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and pork gravy mix.
- Whisk together until combined.
- Season both sides of the chops with a little bit of garlic powder.
- Place pork chops into the slow cooker.
- Do your best to spread them out and cover with the gravy mixture.
- Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours.
- Just before the pork chops are done - whisk together the corn starch and cold water in a small bowl. Once it is smooth, pour it in with your pork chops in the slow cooker and stir gently.
- Cover and switch the slow cooker to high and cook for another 30 minutes (until gravy has thickened.)
Thanks to your visit to the blog. don't neglect to share, go through updates from my blog, which we're going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful persons
source : heathyeasy .