- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs283929.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, i will share the writing of all food recipes, that may be directly practiced at your home
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips – 5 smartpoints
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1 1/2 oz (45 g) grated fresh Parmesan cheese (about 1/2 cup/125 mL packed)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) water
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. (2.5-cm) strips
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- In medium bowl, combine croutons, cheese, parsley and garlic salt.
- Whisk together egg whites and water in small bowl.
- Dip each chicken strip into egg mixture and then into crouton mixture, coating evenly.
- Arrange strips in a single layer on Medium Round Stone with Handles.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Source : https://bit.ly/2SY3UsV
Thanks to you for the visit to our blog. don't neglect to share, continue with the updates from the blog, which we're going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully will probably be useful for others
source : heathyeasy .