- Wallpaper: CreamyTomatoFettuccine.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- April 4, 2019
Creamy Tomato Fettuccine
- 1 finely diced Onion
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 jar (24 oz) Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Creushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 lb cooked Fettuccine Noodles
- In a large pan heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and sautee until just tender.
- Add marinara sauce, basil, oregano, red pepper.
- Stir and simmer over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cream until well blended.
- Add in parmesan and stir until blended.
- Add drained fettuccine and toss to coat.