- Wallpaper: 227.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing of food recipes, which may be directly practiced in your own home
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 25 mins
Total time 30 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced*
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ cups sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup Marsala wine** see note
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fresh Chopped Parsley for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat add 1 tablespoon olive oil to the pan. Add the chicken and lightly salt and pepper. Cook until lightly brown and cooked throughout. Remove chicken and set aside on plate.
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and sauté the mushrooms for 1-2 minutes. Add marsala wine and bring to a boil over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes. This allows the alcohol to burn out. Add the chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, ground mustard, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Place chicken back in the sauce and continue to simmer for about 1-2 minutes.
*I like to slice my chicken breasts in half or buy them thinly sliced so that they cook quickly and easily.
** The alcohol in the marsala wine burns off during the cooking process. If you are worried about cooking with wine, they say this recipe makes a good substitute.
1/4 cup of white grape juice
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of sherry vinegar
Thanks to you for ones visit to our own blog. be sure and share, stick to the updates from blog, which i will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will be useful for others
source : foodandcake123 .