- Wallpaper: 1557134610 up32.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 6, 2019
Welcome readers, we're going to share the writing of food recipes, which is often directly practiced in your own home
CREAMY AVOCADO BASIL PESTO SPAGHETTI
Treat yourself to the easiest vegan and super creamy avocado basil pesto spaghetti tonight. Ready in 10 minutes, you won’t know what do with your free time!
- 200 g dry spaghetti (try gluten-free)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- juice of one lemon
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a food processor and puree into a creamy and thick paste.
- Add to drained pasta and toss to combine. If you find the sauce to be too thick, add a little bit of water.
Thanks to you for the visit to our blog. remember to share, adhere to the updates from the blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for other individuals
source : heathyeasy .