Revere Patrick’s Day is honourable around the area and with the cool weather I figured it was the perfect clip to straighten a pleasant big pot of preserved cows and filch soup!
This is a super easy soup that relies on the flavour of the preserved kine which is tardily braised until it’s fuse in your voice flaky and oh so groovy! After the beef I loading this soup up with veggies including the criterial onions, carrots and celery in improver to plentitude of symmetrical grain making for one hearty consolatory repast! This Angel Patrick’s Day twist up with a aquarium of corned beef and lift soup!
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups chicken broth (or beef broth or ham broth)
- 1 pound raw corned beef in pickling juices, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Modify the oil in a bigger sauce pan over medium-high modify, add the onions, carrots and herb and ready until immature, almost 3-5 transactions, before adding the flavourer and preparation until perfumed, around a microscopic.
- Add the stock, preserved meat, potatoes and filch, work to a furuncle, slenderize the warmth and simmer until the cattle is delicate, about 1-2 hours.