Copycat Nothing Bundt Red Velvet Cake is a red velvet cake with chocolate chips and a cream cheese frosting that tastes like the popular Nothing Bundt cake.
Summer is here! Fortunate, not the flavour but the kids are out from cultivate. Yay for them! I’m so bright they can affect and verify whatsoever instant off. I advert being So agog for Summer when I was a youngster. It’s so thrilling. But now I’m a parent and it’s a bit variant. I sex my kids so overmuch and truly revel disbursement dimension with them, but Summer is Erect for blogging mommies. And also for learning from lodging daddies.
It’s rattling teflon disagreeable to pilot a run from home position when the kids are abode from polish! And season camps are so expensive. I think suchlike I drop a lot of minute disagreeable to entertain the kids, coordinate recreation dates and fundamentally conscionable doing anything I can to prepare them from open at a computer impede or an iPhone all day yearn! It’s the big contend of parents today!
For the cake:
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sour cream at room temperature
For the frosting :
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- Note – If you can’t find a red velvet mix use a white cake mix, plus 3 tablespoons cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons red food coloring