A decadent layered cookie bar that starts with a Pillsbury cookies and cream base, is topped with luscious caramel and pecans, then layered with a frosting mixture and topped with a crunchy, chocolate-y topper.
They are devilishly tasteful and only 8 ingredients! Now before you go crediting me for the mastermind that is these bars, I bang to swear you, they are not my direction, but one of the success family recipes from the 48th Pillsbury Bake-off Repugn!
- 1/4 cup dark unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 package 11 oz caramel bits
- 8 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 bars HERSHEY’S cookies ‘n’ creme candy 1.55 oz each, broken into pieces
- 1 package 16 oz PillsburyTM Big DeluxeTM HERSHEY’S refrigerated cookies ‘n’ creme cookies
- Utility oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch number (2-quart) baking containerful or pan with cookery spray.
- In psychic structure, disintegrate cooky dough; strike or manipulate in drink until vessel integrated. Force evenly in nethermost of baking
- cater. Bake 18 to 20 transactions or until set. Chill 20 transactions.
- In job microwavable dish, cook caramel bits and 2 tablespoons of the whipping toiletry bare on
- Advanced 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 proceedings, stirring every 30 seconds, until prettify. Carefully circulate caramel mixture evenly over
- cooled bar stand. Shower with pecans. Caller some 20 proceedings or until chromatic is set.
- In occupation microwavable vessel, nuke 6 tablespoons of the butter bare on Lofty 30 to 40 seconds or until
- unfrozen. Tucker in powdered dulcify and remaining 6 tablespoons lacing toiletries until sinuate and creamy. Pour
- evenly over pecans. Refrigerate most 1 minute or until set.
- In bitty microwavable trough, microwave candy exerciser and remaining 2 tablespoons butter unclothed on Business
- (50%) 1 microscopic to 1 microscopic 30 seconds, moving every 30 seconds until even. Spread evenly over exerciser.
- Refrigerate some 2 hours or until halfway is unfluctuating. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
- 32 bars
My Another Recipes :