- Wallpaper: 61.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we shall share the writing of the food recipes, which may be directly practiced in your own home
CUISINE: DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN.
PREP TIME: 2 HOURS
COOK TIME: 11 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 2 HOURS 11 MINUTES
CALORIES: 298 KCAL
AUTHOR: KELLY ROENICKE
These chocolate peanut butter ice cream sandwiches are an easy treat to make and enjoy this summer!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter You can use sunbutter if you prefer
- 1/4 cup organic canola oil
- 1/4 cup vegan buttery spread
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free flour blend Namaste Perfect Flour Blend works well
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda If using sunbutter, use only 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder If using sunbutter, use only 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint dairy free chocolate ice cream
- Place sugar, peanut butter, applesauce, canola oil, and vegan buttery spread in a mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in all other ingredients. Cover with saran wrap and chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place some sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in the bowl of sugar to coat. Place about 3 inches apart on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool for ten minutes – they will break if you try to move them too soon. Remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer to thaw slightly. Once the cookies are fully cooled, place a scoop of ice cream on the cookies and top with another cookie. Serve immediately or store in the freezer.
Thank you very much for ones visit to blog. be sure to share, keep to the updates from our blog, which we shall pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it can be useful for other individuals
source : foodandcake123 .