- Wallpaper: 910.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing of food recipes, which can be directly practiced at your home
Chocolate Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- optional: 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- In small bowl whisk together coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add egg, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla and mix until everything is every well combined.
- Fill into a large mug and microwave on high for about 2.5 minutes. Start checking at about 2 minutes. Let sit for a couple minuted before eating.
- Optionally top with whipped coconut cream, chocolate chips or sliced almonds.
Thanks to your visit to blog. be sure to share, stick to the updates in our blog, which we shall pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for other individuals
source : foodandcake123 .