- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs283529.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing coming from all food recipes, that may be directly practiced at your home
Chili Lime Shrimp TacosThese Healthy and Easy Chili Lime Shrimp Tacos are the best shrimp tacos you've ever had!
- 24 Large Raw Shrimp peeled
- 16 Small Corn Tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 jalapeno finely minced (about 1/2 Tablespoon)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- kosher salt
- 1 Avocado diced
- salsa for serving
- Combine the shrimp in a bowl with olive oil, lime zest, minced garlic, paprika, chili powder, red pepper flake and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Toss to combine and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Toss the cabbage with jalapeno, 1 tablespoon of lime juice and a pinch of salt, set aside.
- Warm Tortillas in a skillet over low heat, flipping occasionally.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, pour the shrimp in. Sear on one side for 1-2 minutes, flip and sear on the other side until pink all the way through and no longer opaque, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To assemble tacos, layer two tortillas on top of each other. top with lime slaw, a few shrimp, and some avocado. Top with some salsa and a squeeze of fresh lime.
Thanks to you on your visit to our own blog. make sure you share, stick to the updates from blog, which we'll pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will be useful for others
source : heathyeasy .