- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs285129.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, we're going to share the writing coming from all food recipes, that may be directly practiced in the home
CHICKEN CORDON BLEU NOODLE BAKE
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Bake makes an easy, comforting dinner any day of the week. It's a delicious one-pot meal the whole family will love!
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 oz. cooked and diced ham
- 2 cans/packages cream of chicken soup (I like the kind by Pacific Foods)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- dried parsley, to taste
- 18 butter crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a large casserole dish and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except crushed crackers in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Thank you very much to your visit to your blog. don't forget to share, continue with the updates from the blog, which we shall pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will be useful for others
source : heathyeasy .