- Wallpaper: 22100.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing of all food recipes, which may be directly practiced in your house
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 35 minutes
Yield : Serves 6
- 2 Cans Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (Optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- 2-3 Cups Chicken, Cooked and Cubed or Shredded
- 3 Cups Broccoli Florets, Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1 1/2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients until evenly combined. Add the chicken, broccoli and rice and fold until evenly coated and ingredients are mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle the top of the casserole evenly with grated cheese. In a small bowl, mix together panko, dried thyme and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over cheese layer. Bake in preheated oven 30-35 minutes or until casserole is heated through and panko crumbs are golden brown.
Thanks on your visit to our own blog. make sure you share, continue with the updates from blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful for some
source : foodandcake123 .