- Wallpaper: 1910.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we shall share the writing of the food recipes, which may be directly practiced at your house
Course Main Course
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 662 kcal
Author Dinner at the Zoo
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts grilled and cut into strips. Or you can use baked, broiled or even rotisserie chicken breast.
- 3/4 lb broccoli florets
- 10 ounces linguine pasta
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Optional garnishes: lemon slices and chopped parsley
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to package instructions. Add the broccoli to the pot during the last 4 minutes of cooking time.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of pasta cooking liquid.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat until browned. Add the heavy cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, until thick enough to coat a spoon, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest and juice.
- Place the pasta and broccoli back into the pot you cooked it in.
- Pour the cream sauce over the pasta mixture and toss to coat evenly, adding pasta water if needed to thin the sauce. Stir in the parmesan cheese. Arrange the chicken on top of the pasta.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste if needed. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon slices if desired. Serve immediately.
Thanks to your visit to the blog. make sure you share, keep to the updates in our blog, which i will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully will probably be useful for some
source : foodandcake123 .