- Wallpaper: 231.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing off food recipes, that is directly practiced at your home
Cheesy 3-Meat Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Servings 10 servings
- 12 ounces Winder Farms Applewood Smoked Bacon cut into 1" pieces
- 12 ounces Colosimo's American Style Breakfast Sausage
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 32 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes cubed
- 7 ounces Applegate Naturals Black Forest Ham diced
- 2 cups Winder Farms Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 8 large Winder Farms Eggs
- 2 cups Winder Farms Milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the bacon pieces just until fully cooked and beginning to become crispy. Don't overcook. With a slotted spoon, remove the bacon to a bowl, leaving the grease the pan.
- In the same frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the sausage, breaking up the links so that you have bite-sized pieces (or smaller). When sausage is about halfway done, add the onion and continue cooking until the sausage is fully cooked according. With a slotted spoon, remove the sausage/onion mixture to a bowl, leaving the grease in the pan.
- After both the bacon and the sausage are cooked and removed from the pan, add the hash brown potatoes to the frying pan. Cook the potatoes over medium heat in the remaining grease until they are softened and slightly browned. Layer the hash browns in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Layer the cooked bacon and sausage/onion mixture evenly on top of the hash browns. Next, sprinkle the cheese is evenly on top of the meats.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs with the milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour the egg mixture on top of the layered ingredients in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until the egg is completely set and the cheese is hot and bubbly.
Thanks on your visit to blog. be sure to share, stick to the updates from my blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it can be useful for other individuals
source : foodandcake123 .