This Cheddar and Sour Cream Ranch Dip is one of those easy appetizer recipes that you can pull out at anytime. With only three ingredients, it is a delicious dip that everyone will love!
This Cheese and Dry Ointment Ranch Dip is unbelievably casual and testament quite literally undergo you 5 minutes to legislator up. Living the ingredients on-hand in your kitchen and you can make it whenever you necessary a intelligent impact to put out for guests.
Always vegetarian and delicious, you can choose to add other ingredients if you want to bulk up this recipe. Something like bacon bits will change the flavor, but is an easy way to vary things.
When you are hosting a party or holiday gathering and you are on the hunt for appetizers, easy dip recipes are a great go-to. It is always my preference that dip recipes have only a few ingredients and taste great.
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix 1 oz
- In a large mixing bowl, pour out your sour cream.
- Pour in the ranch dip and stir to combine well.
- Add your cheddar cheese and stir.
- Serve this dip with Fritos scoops (my favorite chip to serve it with!) or some veggies.