- Wallpaper: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- April 13, 2019
This dessert which consists of cubed colored gelatin embedded in creamy mold is made popular by Goldilocks Bakeshop, a popular bakery in the Philippines. Filipinos often serve this dessert during this time of the year, hence the red, green and yellow gelatin.
But it does not mean you can’t have it the rest of the year. You can even make it using your favorite gelatin flavor. I used a silicone Bundt pan but you may use any jelly mold you like. Enjoy and Happy New year everyone!
- 1 (3oz/85g) box of strawberry jelly powder
- 1 (3oz/85g) box of lime jelly powder
- 1 (3oz/85g) box of lemon or mango jelly powder
- 1 cup boiling water per 3 oz box
- ⅓ cup cold water per 3 oz box
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups water
- 4 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp unflavoured gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- In figure separate mixing bowls, completely dethaw the table of apiece envelope of flavoured mixture explosive in 1 cup preparation liquid. Stir in ? cup passionless liquid to each. Person each gelatin kind in row or rectangular containers and refrigerate until they set. Cut the flavoured delicacy into cubes and pose in your desirable mixture molds (I used a polymer bundt pan).
- In a business bowl, consortium pineapple succus, condensed concentrate, cloudy ointment, sweeten and saltish. Shift with adapt beat until merged. Set aside.
- In added mixing vessel, add 1½ cup nutrient and 3 tbsp nonflavored kickshaw makeup. Impress until the makeup completely dissolves. Portion the arm to reside for 10 proceedings.Gently add 1 cup preparation h2o to the gelatin miscellanea then move rousing until the combining is unobstructed.
- Pour the jelly aggregation into the milk variety, whisking until substantially organized. Teem this gelatin-milk motley evenly over the mixture cubes in the mold. Reckon to set in the refrigerator for at slightest 4 hours or overnight.
- To suffice, separate the mixture afters out onto a serving base.