- 1/2 lb. pasta
- 2 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 c. freshly grated pecorino, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Reserve ⅔ cup pasta water and drain pasta.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter with oil. Add a generous amount of black pepper and toast until fragrant, about 1 minute.
for full instructions you can go to : https://www.delish.com