- Wallpaper: 107.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing of the food recipes, and this can be directly practiced from home
BUTTERED PECAN ICE CREAM
- 4 safest choice pasteurized eggs (you can also use a pasteurized egg product from the carton and of course, real eggs)
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1/2 can (about 7 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1.5 tablespoons good quality vanilla
- 4 cups milk (Your choice of whole or 2% milk, half n half, heavy cream- the higher the fat content of the milk, the creamier the ice cream will be.)
- optional (but so good!) Caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 tbs sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs together for a minute or two, add sugar and continue mixing for another minute until eggs and sugar are completely combined.
- Add vanilla, milk and condensed milk. Blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Add mixture to ice cream machine and follow manufacturer’s directions to process.
- Melt butter in large pan over med-high heat.
- Add sugar and stir with spatula until sugar is dissolved.
- Add pecans, reduce heat to medium and gently stir/toss pecans until toasted. (about 5 minutes.) Watch pecans closely they go from being done to burned, very fast.
- Transfer pecans to a plate and let cool.
- a few minutes before ice cream is complete, add pecans to the ice cream and let the machine mix the pecans into the ice cream.
- Eat right away as soft serve or transfer to freezer safe container and freeze 2 to 4 hours or until desired consistency is reached.
- Optional step using caramel: Transfer 1/2 of ice cream to freezer safe container. Spread/squeeze a generous amount of caramel over ice cream layer. Add remaining ice cream to container and top with more caramel. Use a butter knife to gently stir the caramel around. Place in freezer for 2 -4 hours.
Thanks to you on your visit to the blog. be sure and share, follow the updates from my blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will be useful for others
source : foodandcake123 .