- Wallpaper: 251.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we shall share the writing of most food recipes, that may be directly practiced in the home
Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
serves 8 to 10
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32-oz) bag frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, sour cream, soup, buffalo sauce and cheese. Fold in frozen tater tots. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Top with chopped celery.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly.
Thanks on your visit to blog. remember to share, go through updates from blog, which we will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful for other people
source : foodandcake123 .