- Wallpaper: up50.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 6, 2019
Welcome readers, we're going to share the writing off food recipes, which can be directly practiced from home
Breakfast Egg Rolls with Meat, Egg and Cheese
A fun breakfast for kids and adults alike!
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices bacon (or meat of your choice) cooked, and crumbled
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 5 egg roll wrappers
- Add the butter to a medium frying pan, over medium heat. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and scramble. Pour into the frying pan.
- Sprinkle the cheese and crumbled bacon onto the top of the eggs and stir to combine until the eggs are cooked through.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface so that one point is facing you. Brush the edges with water. Place approximately 3 Tablespoons of the egg mixture onto the center of the wrapper. Fold the bottom point up, then fold the two side points in. Roll the egg roll away from you and seal the top point with more water, if needed.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F. Arrange the egg rolls in the frying basket so that they don't overlap. Lower into the oil and fry under golden brown, approximately 3-4 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Let cool before serving.
- Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary. Nutritional information does not include any oil absorbed when frying.
Thanks to you on your visit in our blog. don't neglect to share, continue with the updates from your blog, which i will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful persons
source : heathyeasy .