- Wallpaper: Bourbon MarinatedFlankSteak.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we'll share the writing of most food recipes, that may be directly practiced at your house
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 12 mins
Total Time 2 hr 22 mins
Course: Main Course
Calories: 306 kcal
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup bourbon such as Jim Beam
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak or london broil
- In a small bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients.
- Pour into a resealable plastic food storage bag. Place steak in the bag, remove as much air as possible and seal it. Flip the steak around a few times to coat it with the marinade.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least two hours and up to eight, flipping and rotating the meat every few hours.
- Heat barbecue to a medium high heat.
- Remove steak from marinade and blot off the excess moisture with a paper towel.
- Place steak on hot grill. Cook for 5-6 minutes on the first side for medium rare. Flip the steak and cook an additional 5-6 minutes.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and allow it to rest for 5 minutes so that the juices redistribute throughout the meat.
- Thinly slice, going against the grain, at about a 35-45 degree angle.
- Recipe Notes
- Cooking times depend on the size of your steak, and your preference on doneness. We like ours medium rare
Thanks to you for your visit to the blog. be sure and share, go through updates from blog, which we will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful for others
source : foodandcake123 .