- Wallpaper: BESTEVERCHILIDOGRECIPE.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we shall share the writing of the food recipes, that is directly practiced in your own home
BEST EVER CHILI DOG RECIPE
Prep Time 5 min
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 30 min
Total Time 35 min
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or spray)
- 8 bun length hot dogs
- 2 cups of chili (Click HERE for my favorite EASY Chili Recipe!)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mexican Blend Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro (optional)
- ketchup and mustard to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place olive oil in a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Place hot dog buns, inside side down, on skillet just long enough to toast the buns.
- Place hot dog buns on a baking sheet with high sides or casserole dish. Sprinkle onions, cilantro, and desired amount of ketchup and mustard into each bun. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place a hot dog into each bun.
- Top the hot dogs and buns generously with chili and then top with the remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- To make them even toastier, you can remove foil and broil for another 3-4 minutes, being careful not to burn the buns.
- Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before serving.
Thanks to you for the visit to our blog. make sure you share, go through updates from my blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful for other people
source : foodandcake123 .