- Wallpaper: 74.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 9, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing of the food recipes, which may be directly practiced in your house
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SHORTBREAD ICEBOX CAKE
yield: 10-12 SERVINGS
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 boxes (4.9 ounces each) Walkers Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread (or use any shortbread cookie flavor)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (light or fat-free is fine)
- 1 medium banana, sliced (plus more for garnish, if desired)
- Mini Chocolate Chips, for garnish, optional
- Whisk pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Let sit to set up for about 5 minutes.
- Place cookies in a single layer (about 9) in the bottom of an 8x8” baking dish.
- Fold half the Cool Whip (about 1 cup) into the pudding. Spread half the pudding mixture on top the cookies in the pan. Arrange banana slices on top of the pudding, then spread half of the remaining Cool Whip (about 1/2 cup) over the top of the bananas.
- Reserve 1 cookie, then place the remaining ones in a single layer on top the Cool Whip, cover it with the remaining pudding mixture and the rest of the Cool Whip. Crush the reserved cookie and sprinkle it over the top, along with some mini chocolate chips for garnish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Thank you very much on your visit to our blog. don't neglect to share, keep to the updates from my blog, which we're going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it can be useful for other individuals
source : foodandcake123 .