- Wallpaper: 204.jpg
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 8, 2019
Welcome readers, we'll share the writing of most food recipes, that may be directly practiced in your own home
PREP 15 MINUTES
COOK 35 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME 50 MINUTES
SERVINGS 4 SERVINGS
CALORIES 727 KCAL
- 2 lb chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 12 slices bacon (3 pieces per chicken breast)
- US CUSTOMARY - METRIC
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until it begins to curl and turn red - you want it to be partially cooked but still flimsy. Place bacon on a paper towel while preparing other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and chives. Set aside.
- Place chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag (gallon sized). Using a rolling pin or meat tenderizer, flatten chicken breasts until they're about 1/4 inch thick.
- Spoon a portion of the cream cheese mix and spread it in the center of the chicken breast, keeping at least a 1/2 inch gap from the edges clear.
- Starting with the smallest end, roll up the chicken breast. With the seam side of the chicken facing up, wrap pieces of bacon around it so that the ends of the bacon are tucked beneath the chicken. Wrapping this way should secure the bacon and keep the chicken wrapped. If needed, use toothpicks to help keep the chicken wrap together.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Turn oven to broil for 5 minutes to crisp the bacon. If desired, sprinkle more fresh chopped chives on top.
- Serve immediately.
Thanks to you for ones visit in our blog. be sure and share, adhere to the updates in our blog, which we are going to pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it will likely be useful persons
source : foodandcake123 .