- Wallpaper: 1557132878 up33.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 6, 2019
Welcome readers, we shall share the writing of most food recipes, that may be directly practiced at your house
Apple cinnamon crepes
These apple cinnamon crepes are perfect for the holiday season. The recipe is vegan, gluten-free and easy to make.
- 1 cup oats ground into flour or oat flour (90 g) (*see recipe notes)
- 1/2 cup rice flour (80 g) (*see recipe notes)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds or chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup plant-based milk (360 ml)
- 1 small banana (80 g) (*see recipe notes)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- oil for frying
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp plant-based milk
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice or lime juice
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- To make the crepes simply put all dry ingredients into a bowl and stir with a whisk.
- Process all wet ingredients (except the oil) in a food processor or blender.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir with a whisk to combine.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes. Heat a little bit oil in a small/medium sized non-stick skillet (mine has an inside diameter of 5 1/2 inches).
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet, swirl the batter around to coat the pan evenly. Cook for about 2-4 minutes or until you can easily lift a side of the crepe (don't try to flip the crepe too early). After you flipped the crepe, cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Continue until you have no batter left.
- To make the apple filling, put all ingredients in a skillet, stir and let simmer for a few minutes over low/medium heat.
Add a few tsp of filling on each crepe, roll it up and serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce (see recipe below). Enjoy!
- You can use regular oats or gluten-free oats.
- To make oat flour, simply process the oats in a blender or in an electric coffee/spice grinder.
- Instead of rice flour, you can use any other flour e.g. buckwheat flour, quinoa flour, even all-purpose flour (if not gluten-free). Do not use coconut flour though as it's very absorbent.
- You can use 80 g of applesauce instead of banana.
Thanks to you for the visit to our own blog. don't forget to share, keep to the updates from my blog, which i will pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully will probably be useful for other people
source : heathyeasy .