- 1 c. (2 sticks) melted butter
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. espresso powder (optional)
- 1 c. chopped Andes mints
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and espresso powder until combined.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars until smooth and mixture is light. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in most Andes and chocolate chips.