Welcome readers, we are going to share the writing of food recipes, which may be directly practiced at your house
Ever notice how you can make anything taste Hawaiian by putting pineapple in it?
I’ve already used this trick some of times with chicken, once in an exceedingly Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ and once in an exceedingly foil packet dinner for the grill. and people square measure each smart, however neither one could be a true one-dish meal – one thing you’ll be able to simply pop on the table and serve, with no would like for aspect dishes.
Aloha Pineapple Chicken Rice Casserole
This Aloha Pineapple Chicken Rice Casserole fills that need. It’s got all the makings of a meal – chicken, rice, and veggies – in one casserole dish.
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups uncooked instant white rice
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple tidbits in juice, NOT drained
- 1 lb. thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken tenderloins, diced into bite-sized pieces
Optional garnish: chopped cilantro and diced cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. I used an 11 x 7-inch dish.
For Full Recipes!