- 2 medium sized Sweet Potatoes thinly sliced
- ¼ cup of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground Cinnamon optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice the sweet potatoes very thinly. Use a mandolin or a food processor.
- Soak the sweet potato slices in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry the slices thoroughly. Repeat multiple times till completely dry. This and important step to ensure crispy chips.
- Toss the sweet potato slices with olive oil, salt and pepper and cinnamon (if using), ensuring every slice is coated with oil.
- Lightly grease the air fry basket.