Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe
For the Cauliflower
4 cups cauliflower florets – Each one should be approx. the size of two baby carrots, if you put the baby carrots side-by-side.
1 cup panko breadcrumbs mixed with 1 teaspoon sea salt – I would not use regular salt here. Sea salt grains are bigger, and they add a little extra crunch to the breading.
For the Buffalo Coating
1/4 cup melted vegan butter – 1/4 cup after melting
1/4 cup vegan Buffalo sauce – Check the ingredients for butter. I used Frank’s Red Hot
vegan mayo – Cashew Ranch, or your favorite creamy salad dressing
Related Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
Mocha Cheesecake Brownies Loading... yield: 16 BROWNIES prep time: 40 MINUTES cook time: 35 MINUTES total time: 4 HOUS (INCLUDES...More Pic...
Today I have brought these Cheesy Loaded Potato Bombs with me. These little devils are crispy on the outside and...More Pic...
Loading... You can flatbottomed alter the ingredients around if you like something added, same adding boeuf or wuss. I rightful...More Pic...
Loading... Garnished, yet no-fuss, these simplified goat mallow triangles are prefab with wonton wrappers and filled with realistic mushrooms and...More Pic...
- Tapas, Gazpacho, Paella, Cava, Sangria, and Rivers of Red Wine
- Food & Drink Around The World: Top Ten Spanish Tapas
- Food & Drink Around The World: Kimchi
- Food & Drink Around The World: All About Bulgogi
- Food & Drink Around The World: Tips For Popping Popcorn
- 10 Tips to Make Perfect Apple Pie
- Food & Drink Around The World: How to Make Indonesian Spicy Food
- Food & Drink Around The World: Indonesian Food
- Food & Drink Around The World: Mango Fruit Bruschetta Recipe