- Wallpaper: Grandma27sSpecialHerbs284229.png
- Food Recipes Easy
- May 7, 2019
Welcome readers, we will share the writing off food recipes, that may be directly practiced at your home
Air Fryer Bacon
I will show you exactly how to cook bacon in the air fryer. You may never make it any other way again because it is seriously the best!
Keyword air fryer bacon, how to cook bacon in the air fryer
- 11 slices bacon (I am using Trader Joe's, and it is a thick cut)
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Divide the bacon in half, and place the first half in the air fryer.
- Set the temperature at 400 degrees, and set the timer to 10 minutes (possibly less time for thinner bacon).
- Check it halfway through to see if anything needs to be rearranged (tongs are helpful!).
- Cook remainder of the time. Check for desired doneness. I like mine extra crispy so I did about 1.5 minutes extra for a total of 11.5 minutes, and mine was perfect.
Thank you very much to your visit to our blog. be sure to share, follow the updates from my blog, which we'll pin on our Pinterest account, hopefully it'll be useful persons
source : heathyeasy .