Welcome readers, we will share the writing of food recipes, and this can be directly practiced in the home
Portobello pizzas have all the flavours of a very good pizza…without the guilt! the usage of portobello mushroom caps for a pizza crust, those pizzas are short and clean to make, low carb and geared up in less than 10 mins!
Ok if there may be any way to enjoy a more fit, short and clean pizza recipe it’s this one… 10-minute Portobello Pizzas!
There aren’t any phrases to describe the deep love over 90% of the worlds population has for a very good, cheese-filled and mouth watering pizza. using portobello mushroom caps is one in all my preferred approaches to kick a craving → with all the flavours → with out the calories.
And i just didn’t feel like stinking out my residence with cauliflower, squeezing the hell out of it, and growing a crust simply to get what I wanted. the use of portobello caps manner smooth, quick, no fuss, no paintings, no awkward cauliflower smells, and a meaty base of mushroom smothered in garlic and Italian seasonings.
- 6 portobello mushroom caps , stems removed, washed and dried with a paper towel
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 teaspoons Italian seasoning (or a dried oregano and basil leaf blend), divided
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce (garlic and herb)
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese (or a pizza cheese blend)
- 30 miniature-sized pepperonis
- 6 cherry or grape tomatoes , sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- Preheat oven to broil / grill settings on high heat. arrange oven shelf to the center of your oven.
- Integrate the oil, garlic and four teaspoons of the seasoning together in a small bowl. Brush the bottoms of each mushroom with the garlic oil combination and vicinity each mushroom, oil facet down, on a lightly greased baking sheet / tray.
- Fill every mushroom with 2 tablespoons of the pizza sauce in line with cap, 1/four cup of mozzarella cheese, 6 pepperoni miniatures and tomato slices. Broil / grill till cheese has melted and is golden in shade (approximately eight mins).
- To serve, sprinkle with the final Italian seasoning (or mixed herbs), and season with salt and pepper to taste.